benidorm madness

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...

benidorm madness

Postby bernie johno » Sun May 07, 2017 11:00 am

just back from benidorm after a great week whilst there heard the tragic news regarding the girl who fell from a balcony the apartment was very close to were we stayed. Do not know all the circumstances fully but very sad i have been going to benidorm for about 20 years often two or three times a year but i have to say this is the wildest i have possibly seen it the stags and hens are normal here but this year it seemed so mad maybe an age thing.Heard of a few people involved in fights whether it was just accidentally bumping into someone and being punched and being violently attacked by the Spanish bouncers .On Friday whilst sitting outside Andys bar, those who go to benidorm will be familiar with this bar it is on a busy corner just away from the strip and is very busy. A young lad was staggering by he grabbed on to a lamppost and fearing he was going to fall and smash his head we went over and got him to sit down he looked about 16 but may have been a bit older he gave me a card with his hotel number on and asked me to find his friends he was so drunk he showed me his phone but his screen was smashed so he could not use it i jokingly said you have had a good day which he replied no its the worst day of my life.We eventually flagged down a taxi and the driver took him back to his hotel he was a very frightened young man but this is just one story of many in benidorm.
do not let me put you off going as it is a great place but just as they said in hill street blues BE CAREFUL OUT THERE
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
bernie johno

Re: benidorm madness

Postby Eddy Lloyd » Sun May 07, 2017 11:49 am

We go every year to the fancy dress festival in November Bernie, we always start off in Andys bar. The place is rammed never seen any trouble though.
Last edited by Eddy Lloyd on Mon May 08, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eddy Lloyd Knowsley Road, Irlam Road.
Now in Waterloo
Eddy Lloyd

Re: benidorm madness

Postby bernie johno » Mon May 08, 2017 7:08 am

Eddy Lloyd wrote:We go every year to the fancy dress festival in November Bernie, we always start off in Andy bar. The place is ramped never seen any trouble though.

yes eddy i agree i go a few times a year and have been when the festival is on, benidorm is a great place for everyone like anywhere you just need your wits about you, my son and his wife goes with his kids.
Andys bar is a place we go and just watch the world go bye back again later in the year :D :D :wink:
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
bernie johno

Return to Chat about anything with the Bootle Bucks