Bootle Sex Beast Released & Is Back Living In Bootle

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...

Bootle Sex Beast Released & Is Back Living In Bootle

Postby Bonesy » Sat May 06, 2017 5:30 pm

This is horrific, This is someone I knew of through banking with the Halifax. The details are in the public domain via the Sex Offenders Register. www.theukdatabase.com I have taken out her name as I wasnt sure if I should leave it in.

A mother who sexually abused her young daughter, burnt her with a light bulb and hit her fingers with a hammer is jailed for six years

A mother who sexually abused her young daughter, and tortured her by burning her with a light bulb, forcing her to drink salt water and hitting her fingers with a hammer has been jailed.

The girl was just five-years-old when Mxxxe Cxxxxe’ campaign of abuse started, and was only able to escape the torment when she spoke out at 12.

The victim broke down in tears at Liverpool Crown Court, sobbing uncontrollably as a judge told her that Cxxxe had ‘robbed her of her childhood’ by her persistent abuse, and sentenced Cxxxxe to six years and eight months in prison.

The court was told that the abuse was first reported to Merseyside Police and a doctor in 1985 but no action was taken until 2013 when the victim – Now an adult – went back to the police and re-reported it.

60-year-old Mxxxe Cxxxxe who lived in Bootle and who worked as a mortgage adviser in the Halifax Building Society in Liverpool had pleaded guilty to three specimen sexual assault offences and 16 offences of child cruelty between May 1978 and May 1985.

The court had earlier been told that the victim had been subjected to repeated cruelty between the ages of five to 12, including being burnt by a hot light bulb.

She was forced to drink salt water as a form of chastisement and for Cxxxxe’s enjoyment, had a bar of soap forced in her mouth and was beaten with a bath brush to enforce cleaning of the house.

Peter Hussey, prosecuting, also told how Cxxxxe banged the girl’s head so hard on the wall she vomited and she also struck her with a cast iron frying pan.

Cxxxxe used a hammer on the victim’s fingers, held her head under bathwater so she feared drowning, smothered her with a pillow, bent her legs beneath her in a contorted position and then sat on them and struck her with a shoe and other objects

The sexual abuse included Cxxxxe using tweezers to pluck out public hairs and making the girl suck her breasts

In a personal statement the victim revealed contemporaneous notes she had made of her suffering at the hands of the evil Cxxxxe

The victim spoke out at 12-years-old after she again had her head banged against a wall and was punched.

Although the victim told the police. and Cxxxxe had independently confided in her GP about her behaviour there was no formal follow up and it was not until last year that the victim told the police, having obtained her medical and social services records.

Sentencing Cxxxxe, Judge Robert Warnock said about the victim ‘She clearly felt worthless, unwanted and not believed. If it is any comfort she is believed now.’

Cxxxxe was told that she must register as a sex offender for the rest of her life

March 2017: has now been released and is living back in Bootle after serving just two years

June 2016: NOW in a Cat D open prison and due to be released in July 2017

Keith
SO MANY PEOPLE, MY FAMILY OF FRIENDS
Bonesy

Re: Bootle Sex Beast Released & Is Back Living In Bootle

Postby Brunnyboy » Sat May 06, 2017 9:26 pm

her photo has been on facebook
Brunnyboy

Postby Shelagh » Sat May 06, 2017 11:58 pm

Shocking, a very disturbing read!!
This disgusting violent sex offender should be looking for a rock to crawl under, never mind returning home to Bootle..what a nerve, how can she show her face around the area?
Just beyond belief :shock:
Shelagh

Postby Patricia » Mon May 08, 2017 2:07 pm

That was really a very upsetting reading although sad to say, heinous
conduct seems to go on around the world no matter what!
It would be well worthwhile if there were some sort of protection by law for
both Doctors & Teachers who reported suspected abuse, maybe then
they would be more forthcoming with their suspicions.
Patricia

Postby Sheelagh Tequila » Mon May 08, 2017 4:16 pm

Horrible story Keith ... sometimes it makes you think the law of the street is best. I don`t ever remember reading about this.

Sheelagh Tequila
Sheelagh Tequila

Postby WatsonTommy » Wed May 10, 2017 8:15 pm

if shes been sentence you can name them :twisted:
WatsonTommy

Postby Bonesy » Thu May 11, 2017 11:23 am

I'd rather not Tommy, a simple search would find her name if you wanted.

Keith
SO MANY PEOPLE, MY FAMILY OF FRIENDS
Bonesy

Postby Glenys » Thu May 11, 2017 1:23 pm

I cannot believe what I have just read, depraved behaviour..........made more horrendous - if that kind of action could be any more horrendous - against her own flesh and blood. :cry:
Lived Linacre Lane, Trinity Road & Knowsley Road.
Glenys

Return to Chat about anything with the Bootle Bucks