EFC - talk about Everton Football club here

Join in here with our very own Bootle Chatterbox...
filsgreen

This is getting serious now. :(
graham01

very,very serious. :( :( :(
origin waterloo.present and future bootle.
EdMcDonald

Brandy might help. If you can drink a gallon. :evil:
Home of the "Edmonton Oilers" Future Stanley Cup Champions. :D
A long way from Duncan B.C. :wink:
Matt

Hey Ed you had better start ordering brandy in bulk :D Your hockey team is as bad as your footy team.
Matt
EdMcDonald

Matt wrote:Hey Ed you had better start ordering brandy in bulk :D Your hockey team is as bad as your footy team.
Matt
Hi Matt
Hockey team will do well this year. As for Everton, well I think they're in big trouble. Bladdy cold here with blowing snow. Too early for winter.
Matt

Ed Arctic cold front to hit Vancouver Island tonight maybe snow :evil: but it will all be gone by tomorrow night :D
I have hung up my Everton cap my daughter bought for me when she was in Liverpool this summer.I have buried it underneath
my Canada Olympic games Hockey cap and my Cavern hat.
Matt
dannylewis

Call Delta Cabs to pick up Big Sam before its to late ,
efc46

Were do we go from here. I must have watched a different match here in Australia I thought we were RUBBISH in the first half(again) second okay they scored goodnight Irene i,ll see you i my night mares I remember James Beatty we have a team just the same he could not score and yet was there week in week out does anybody still play in the north park on sundays maybe we can pick up a few players there ps I have been in oz along time maybe the dont play there anymore /Davey
Davey Rowlands Bootle
Danny Hegarty

i have never seen an Everton side so unbalanced,lack of fight,skill, nous,positional sense in my life, i don,t care what manager we bring in from now until January, no-one,repeat no-one on this planet could scrape a premiership viable team out of this load of crap Koeman and Walsh have dropped on us,its like watching school under nines, 5-6 players chasing lost causes and leaving huge gaps everywhere, Jesus we are getting worse by the day,who the hell gives these players such long contracts when they are mostly unproven at this level,When i looked at the lower leagues at the weekend ,i looked at the sides struggling to survive at these levels, ie Blackburn,Forest,Villa,Ipswich,Sunderland, all spent loads of money,but are dropping down the leagues, we have no divine right to be in the prem,and by the looks of this squad ,we will be joining them, Not many,if any of our squad would get in any prem team the way they are playing,David Unsworth cannot be judged on three games with this squad, but last nights selection was mind boggling, Siggurdson at centre forward, with Mirrallas and Calvert Lewin on the bench,How the hell did Moshri make all his money, only to throw millions out the window on pure shi*te,basic intelligence would tell you,you need backup on ALL positions, not just number 10s, ,i hate to agree with Fat Sam, but we do need 10 players, and need to get rid of most of the crap we have just bought, so if anyone thinks bringing back Rooney,Baines and Jags on Sunday is going to lift us, we are in dreamland :oops:
henry

efc46 wrote:Were do we go from here. I must have watched a different match here in Australia I thought we were RUBBISH in the first half(again) second okay they scored goodnight Irene i,ll see you i my night mares I remember James Beatty we have a team just the same he could not score and yet was there week in week out does anybody still play in the north park on sundays maybe we can pick up a few players there ps I have been in oz along time maybe the dont play there anymore /Davey
You don't see anyone playing footie in the park nowadays and come to think of it you don't even see kids playing out in the street
HENRY BORN FLORIDA STREET OFF STRAND ROAD
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

Just curious and I know the fans will have an answer sooner than any internet research.

We finished high in the Prem just a few months ago,

My question is,,,,,how different is the present squad to that one?

Of course I know some came in and out but I would think there can't much difference to last season. I am probably wrong but am asking the question in the right place. I will soon find out on here.
Invicta

One big difference Ernie — Lukaku, simples :wink: Ken
Bonesy

....and Ross Barkley :wink:

Keith
EdMcDonald

This lot would give the present team a thrashing. Even though most , or all are dead now. :oops:

O-Niel
Donovan - Tansey
Rea - Farrell - Meagan
Harris - Parker - Hickson - Fielding - Egglington
Bonesy

Rumour has it that Sean Dyche to be appointed next Everton manager this coming week possibly Tuesday.

Keith
Invicta

West Ham mate said the same this morning with Allardyce replacing him and Moyes to West Ham after Bilic gets the heave ho tomorrow. Magic Roundsbout or Gravy Train :D Ken
graham01

a win atlast and the good people of merseyside have let off loads of fireworks to celebrate...graham... :D :D :D
dannylewis

What was the final score , Danny ,
graham01

3 2 and watford missed a pen in last minute.grahsm.
lynne99

That is just wonderful. Please don't let it be a flash in the pan .
graham01

Oh no,reports on the bbc say the ownership of everton is now in question.
The worst that can happen if proven is the deduction of 3 to 20 points or automatic relegation depending on the circumstances.
Does not look good if what the bbc is saying.graham.
oldroanerroamer

Don't worry Graham the Premier League conducted a rigorous due diligence before allowing Moshiris efc purchase.

On another subject it seems slippery Sam Allerdyce is the new front runner for the manager job, no thanks, Sean Dyche please.
graham01

just been listening to talksports and they are saying big sam be will become everton manager till the end of the season,hope its just a rumour.graham.
Bonesy

Oh no, please not him.

Keith
graham01

i agree keith...not him...thought we might get dyche..
fatboyjoe90

Down Memory Lane.
When was the last time you saw Goodison Park like this :?: :wink: :)

Cheers Joe.
filsgreen

Tim Cahill playing for Australia against Honduras, come on the Socceroos :D :D
filsgreen

They're in the finals next year with a Miles Jedinak hat trick. Well done Australia :)
bernie johno

A few pics from the watford game in the Brian Labone suite, forty quid my share of the 3-2 score :D :D :wink:
hood st ,norton st, spenser st ,
efc46

Everton we are not a team players have no commitment no marking the ship is lysting it will sunk playing this way I have never seen this low an effort sorry I am totally embarrassed angry 5 bloody ONE
Davey Rowlands Bootle
graham01

No attack,no defense and no bloody clue.one very angry blue.
Ernie Jackson. (Bunty)

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
efc46

here in australia we do not get coverage we dont get get the feed back on everton for once I dont care because got smashed 5/1
Davey Rowlands Bootle
john j connell

I will not be giving up on Everton anytime soon, but the plain truth is that we are in a bit of a hole at the moment.
Coming away from Goodison tonight felt unreal,the general consensus was where do we go from here, lots need sorting out from top to bottom but i am from the school of thought that believes that mistakes don't get sorted by panicking.
David Unsworth has done his level best, but he has been handed the proverbial poisoned chalice, a new manager is a must (who i don't know) but what i do know is that we have got to get it right (hence the no panicking bit). Keep the faith. JJC.
Bernie R

Worrying times for you blues.

The longer it goes on the more EFC will need to get someone like Sam or Pullis in to avoid the drop rather than holding out for Silva or whoever with the long term in mind.

As a red, despite what you may think, it's no fun to see this happening across the park (although I'm sure a lot of my red brothers are revelling in your plight as much as lots of blues would if situation were reversed).

Bern
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton