Your place to talk about your Bootle memories
Mack
Site Admin

Author Topic
historybootle
Bootle Admin

198 Posts
Posted - 01 Mar 2006 : 23:36:43
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya

Jan has sent through more pics of further demolition work going on in the Queens Road earlier.... Pics are below....

Mack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.bootlehistory.com

historybootle
Bootle Admin

198 Posts
Posted - 01 Mar 2006 : 23:54:57

Whoops

Somehow I managed to lock this topic for about 15 mins there. sorry about that. It is now unlocked.

Mack

www.bootlehistory.com

Jan
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
110 Posts
Posted - 02 Mar 2006 : 00:05:08

Thanks for putting those on Mack.

I have a list of the streets and house numbers in the Queens/Bedford Regeneration Programme, on what houses will be demolished and which ones will be refurbished, I will dig that out and perhaps put the list on here. I think the regeneration is about a year behind schedule! Residents had a letter in Aug 2004 letting them know that 52 or 54 new houses would be built on the Queens Road starting in January 2005! I have been waiting all this time, camera at the ready, to take pics of the new houses, I can't see this happening for a while yet.

Jan