St Monicas Primary School and Peter Charles

Your place to talk about your Bootle memories
george foster

I am the Chair of Governors at St Monicas School in Aintree Road.

Peter Charles won a Gold medal at the London Olympics in 2012. An Olympic Games documentary series titled 'Against All Odds '
has been commissioned by the International Olympics Committee. The documentary company would like to talk to anyone who... knew him at that
time...could put into context what it was like growing up in Bootle at that time..And if there are any Photos of him ????

Peter was born in Bootle in 1960. His home was on the site of the Magistrates Court car park.

He went to St Monicas. around 1964-7 ish. We do not have records going back this far since the Infants and Junior schools merged on
the Aintree Road site and moved to Lydiate and went to Maricourt High School

Can anyone out there help me to help the Film people...they will be in Bootle around 29/30th September

George Foster

Chair

St Monicas Catholic Primary School
lily8

Welcome George and good luck I hope someone can help perhaps Mack could place this on the main board for more response??
Lily
george foster

Thanks... How do I arrange this with Mack
Mack
Site Admin

Hiya George,

Ta for posting here on our Bootle site. I think this is the best section for you in our "Talk About the History of Bootle" section.

I think Lily is suggesting moving it to "Chat About Anything" where more contributors read stuff and post information which is a great suggestion. I'll leave it here for you in the meantime.

Let me know if you wish it moving over there :wink: I can shadow the topic so it displays here too.

Bezzy wishes,

Mack (Bootle site admin)
george foster

Mack ..can you move it then....there is not much time to get the message out....

thanks

george
Sheelagh Tequila

Just bumping this up George..good luck.

Sheelagh :D