Did i dream it

Your place to talk about your Bootle memories
jmoorcroft

I began my working life of (49&1/2years) in Williams toffee works and finished my working life, age 65, in the Triad 2005/06. Did I see a photo of these structures together on the Bootle photos or elsewhere. historians, I would appreciate your help.thanks Jim.
jmoorcroft
Bernie R

Jim

The Triad is featured on the site's home page...

http://www.bootlehistory.co.uk/

Bern
Born and raised in Romeo Street, later Lambeth Walk, Jersey Close, Garden Place, Hawthorne Rd, Gonville Rd now Netherton
Mack
Site Admin

Hiya Jim,

Yesterday I updated our Bootle "Street View" page - It's not quite as functional as it used to be with Google changing the code for embedding content :cry: ... navigation forward (ie clicking on the ground infront to move forward) no longer works on mobile devices and you now also need to click the link "Click Here to View Street Map - Full Screen in a new window" on the page under the photo that displays the starting location. There are photo links bottom of the page which you can directly visit to view. Loads of photos of Bootle streets and places you can visit there.

It defo works on Desktop devices (mobile devices it's not so friendly and currently not working at least for me testing it using an Android mobile phone).

Photos and stuff regarding the streets are now much more up to date.

When using it try to avoid just clicking on any of the photos at the bottom or you will lose your direction from the last place you were looking around.

I'll post this in our "Chat About Anything" section so our other members are aware of the update to the web page...

Link below to our updated Bootle "Street View" page....

http://www.bootlehistory.co.uk/bootle-g ... et-map.htm

Bezzy wishes,

Mack :D
jmoorcroft

Thanks fellas. Jim
jmoorcroft
BOBHAMO

Jim tommy howards photos 20 lancs,
show lots of photos of the toffie works and shots
around bootle there are separate shots of the triad
have another look at his posts
bobhamo